Darja Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daria:
Feminine form of Darius, an old Latin name derived from the Greek Dareios, which is of uncertain origin. It is thought to ultimately be derived from Darayavahush, the name of an ancient Persian king.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Darja? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Darja
Contribute your knowledge to the name Darja
- Comments and insights on the name Darja
form of Daria used in Czech and Slovene
- Personal experiences with the name Darja
- Nicknames for Darja
- Meanings and history of the name Darja
- Famous real-life people named Darja
- Darja in song, story & screen