Dayana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Diana:
Derived from the Latin Diviana, which is from divus (divine). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the virgin goddess of the moon and of hunting.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dayana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dayana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dayana
- Comments and insights on the name Dayana
The name of a species of orchid.
- Personal experiences with the name Dayana
- Nicknames for Dayana
Yaya, Nana, Dayi
- Meanings and history of the name Dayana
- Famous real-life people named Dayana
Dayana Mendoza is a Venezuelan beauty queen that won Miss Universo in 2008
- Dayana in song, story & screen