Deanne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Deanna:
Originally a variant form of Diana (divine), the name is often used as a feminine form of Dean (a dean).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Deanne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Deanne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Deanne
- Comments and insights on the name Deanne
- Personal experiences with the name Deanne
- Nicknames for Deanne
- Meanings and history of the name Deanne
English name: either a variant of 'Diane' meaning 'Divine' or a variant of 'Dinah' meaning 'Judgement'.
- Famous real-life people named Deanne
Deanne Bray, an engaging American actress who's deaf. Best known for her role as 'Sue Thomas' in the inspirational series 'Sue Thomas F.B.Eye', based on the real Sue Thomas.
- Deanne in song, story & screen