Deisy Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Daisy:
Derived from the name of the daisy flower, which is derived from the Old English dæges eage (day's eye) in reference to its round yellow center re-sembling the sun.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Deisy? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Deisy
Contribute your knowledge to the name Deisy
- Comments and insights on the name Deisy
variant of Daisy used in Spanish
- Personal experiences with the name Deisy
- Nicknames for Deisy
- Meanings and history of the name Deisy
- Famous real-life people named Deisy
- Deisy in song, story & screen