Delylah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Delilah:
Derived from the Hebrew delilah (delicate). Delilah was the name borne in the Bible by the mistress of Samson.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Delylah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Delylah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Delylah
- Comments and insights on the name Delylah
A variant spelling of Delilah
- Personal experiences with the name Delylah
- Nicknames for Delylah
- Meanings and history of the name Delylah
- Famous real-life people named Delylah
- Delylah in song, story & screen