Denika Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Danica:
A name common to the Eastern Europeans derived from an old Slavonic element meaning "morning star."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Denika? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Denika
Contribute your knowledge to the name Denika
- Comments and insights on the name Denika
A variation of Danica but can be pronounced differently. Denika is often pronounced with a KNEE sound rather than a NICK sound.
- Personal experiences with the name Denika
- Nicknames for Denika
- Meanings and history of the name Denika
- Famous real-life people named Denika
- Denika in song, story & screen