Desideria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Desiree:
From the Latin Desiderāta, which is from desiderata (desired).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Desideria? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Desideria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Desideria
- Comments and insights on the name Desideria
- Personal experiences with the name Desideria
- Nicknames for Desideria
- Meanings and history of the name Desideria
- Famous real-life people named Desideria
Bernardine Eugénie Désirée Clary, Queen of Sweden and Norway, who changed her name to Desideria
- Desideria in song, story & screen
Desideria e l'Anello del Drago is an Italian fantasy mini-series