Desideria Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Desiree:
From the Latin Desiderāta, which is from desiderata (desired).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Desideria
Contribute your knowledge to the name Desideria
- Comments and insights on the name Desideria
- Personal experiences with the name Desideria
- Nicknames for Desideria
- Meanings and history of the name Desideria
- Famous real-life people named Desideria
Bernardine Eugénie Désirée Clary, Queen of Sweden and Norway, who changed her name to Desideria
- Desideria in song, story & screen
Desideria e l'Anello del Drago is an Italian fantasy mini-series