Destinee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Destiny:
Derived from the vocabulary word destiny (fate).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Destinee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Destinee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Destinee
- Comments and insights on the name Destinee
- Personal experiences with the name Destinee
- Nicknames for Destinee
- Meanings and history of the name Destinee
A variant of Destiny based on the French form of the word, destinée.
Pronounced: DEHS-ti-nee (English) des-ti-NAY (French)
- Famous real-life people named Destinee
Destinee Hooker, American indoor volleyball player. She was a member the 2012 US Olympic team that won silver medal.
- Destinee in song, story & screen