Deven Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Devin is derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan, Deven, Devon, Devyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Deven? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Deven
Contribute your knowledge to the name Deven
- Comments and insights on the name Deven
variant spelling of Devin/Devon
- Personal experiences with the name Deven
- Nicknames for Deven
- Meanings and history of the name Deven
- Famous real-life people named Deven
Deven Green, comedian best known for her video parodies and her satirical character Mrs. Betty Bowers, "America's Best Christian"
- Deven in song, story & screen