Devinne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Devin is derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan, Deven, Devon, Devyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Devinne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Devinne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Devinne
- Comments and insights on the name Devinne
a femine spelling of Devin
- Personal experiences with the name Devinne
My oldests daughters name
- Nicknames for Devinne
- Meanings and history of the name Devinne
- Famous real-life people named Devinne
- Devinne in song, story & screen