Devonne Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devon:
A borrowing of the Irish male name derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Devonne? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Devonne
Contribute your knowledge to the name Devonne
- Comments and insights on the name Devonne
Variant of Devon.
- Personal experiences with the name Devonne
- Nicknames for Devonne
- Meanings and history of the name Devonne
- Famous real-life people named Devonne
Demetria (Demi) Devonne Lovato, famous singer, actress, author and advocate for mental health, bullying and LGBT rights.
- Devonne in song, story & screen