Devyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Devin is derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan, Deven, Devon, Devyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Devyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Devyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Devyn
- Comments and insights on the name Devyn
Im planning on naming my daughter Devyn Anirah Rose
- Personal experiences with the name Devyn
- Nicknames for Devyn
- Meanings and history of the name Devyn
- Famous real-life people named Devyn
- Devyn in song, story & screen