Devynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Devin:
Borrowed from the Irish, Devin is derived from the Gaelic dámh (a poet). Var: Devan, Deven, Devon, Devyn.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Devynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Devynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Devynn
- Comments and insights on the name Devynn
a more feminine spelling of the more common "Devin"
- Personal experiences with the name Devynn
- Nicknames for Devynn
Day, Dayday, Dahda, Dee, Deedee, Dev, Devi, Deya
- Meanings and history of the name Devynn
"Divine" is said to be the meaning of specifically this name and its spelling.
However, a few more potential meanings include bard/poet, servant, fawn, and defender.
It is commonly believed to Irish/Gaelic origins.
- Famous real-life people named Devynn
- Devynn in song, story & screen