Deyna Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dana:
Transferred use of the surname which is of uncertain origin. It may have arisen as a feminine form of Dan, a Hebrew name meaning "judge." The name was popularized by Richard Dana (1815 - 1882), author of Two Years Before the Mast.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Deyna? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Deyna
Contribute your knowledge to the name Deyna
- Comments and insights on the name Deyna
Spanish variant of Dana
- Personal experiences with the name Deyna
- Nicknames for Deyna
- Meanings and history of the name Deyna
- Famous real-life people named Deyna
- Deyna in song, story & screen