Diandra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Diana:
Derived from the Latin Diviana, which is from divus (divine). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the virgin goddess of the moon and of hunting.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Diandra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Diandra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Diandra
- Comments and insights on the name Diandra
- Personal experiences with the name Diandra
- Nicknames for Diandra
- Meanings and history of the name Diandra
This name merges Diana and Alexandra into one name. It may also be a form of Diana.
- Famous real-life people named Diandra
Diandra Douglas, ex-wife of actor Michael Douglas
Diandra Newlin, American actress
Diandra Leslie-Pelecky, American physicist
Diandra Asbaty, American bowling champion
- Diandra in song, story & screen