Dilara Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Lara:
A Russian pet form of Klara and Larissa, Lara is also bestowed as an independent given name.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dilara? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dilara
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dilara
- Comments and insights on the name Dilara
The given name Dilara is of Latin origin and is a variant of the spanish habitational Name Lara.
The pronunciation is Deelara
- Personal experiences with the name Dilara
Dilara is the the name of Prof.Owen Gingerich’s granddaughter.
- Nicknames for Dilara
- Meanings and history of the name Dilara
The meaning of Dilara is ‘from the ancient city of Laurentum’.
- Famous real-life people named Dilara
Dilara Mamedova (spanish)
Dilara Romy Kubak ( American)
- Dilara in song, story & screen