Dillen Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dylan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.”
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dillen? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dillen
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dillen
- Comments and insights on the name Dillen
- Personal experiences with the name Dillen
Although Dylan is primarily a masculine name, I really liked it and wanted to use it for my daughter. I felt it necessary to feminize it when I named my daughter.
- Nicknames for Dillen
- Meanings and history of the name Dillen
- Famous real-life people named Dillen
- Dillen in song, story & screen