Dimitra Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dimitra:
Derived from the Greek Dēmētēr, the name of the Greek mythological goddess of fertility and agriculture.
From A World of Baby Names by Teresa Norman.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dimitra? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dimitra
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dimitra
- Comments and insights on the name Dimitra
- Personal experiences with the name Dimitra
- Nicknames for Dimitra
Demi, Mitra, Dimitroula, Roula, Mitsa, Mimi, Dimi, Mimika,
- Meanings and history of the name Dimitra
- Famous real-life people named Dimitra
Dimitra Liani, former first lady of Greece.
- Dimitra in song, story & screen