Dimitroula Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dimitra:
Derived from the Greek Dēmētēr, the name of the Greek mythological goddess of fertility and agriculture.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dimitroula? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dimitroula
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dimitroula
- Comments and insights on the name Dimitroula
- Personal experiences with the name Dimitroula
- Nicknames for Dimitroula
- Meanings and history of the name Dimitroula
Greek nickname for Dimitra.
- Famous real-life people named Dimitroula
- Dimitroula in song, story & screen
Dimitroula is a traditional fold dance in Macedonia.
"Dimitroula", popular Greek laika song made famous by Greek singer Haris Alexiou.