Dolorea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dolores:
Derived from the Spanish dolores (sorrows, aches). The name, bestowed in honor of the Virgin Mary, "Maria de los Dolores" (Mary of the Sorrows), makes reference to the seven sorrows of Mary in her relationship with her son.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dolorea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dolorea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dolorea
- Comments and insights on the name Dolorea
Variant of Dolores.
- Personal experiences with the name Dolorea
- Nicknames for Dolorea
- Meanings and history of the name Dolorea
- Famous real-life people named Dolorea
- Dolorea in song, story & screen