Donata Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Donatella:
Feminine form of Donatello, which is derived from the Latin donatio (donation, a gift).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donata? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donata
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donata
- Comments and insights on the name Donata
A saint's name meaning "giving".
- Personal experiences with the name Donata
- Nicknames for Donata
- Meanings and history of the name Donata
From Latin, meaning "gift".
- Famous real-life people named Donata
Donata "Dina" Sullivan Lohan, mother of actress Lindsay Lohan
Donata is often used by German nobility.
- Donata in song, story & screen
Donata Moncenigo, main character in the book 'Daughter of Venice' by Donna Jo Napoli