Donielle Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Donna:
Modern coinage used as a feminine form of Donald (world ruler) or as a borrowing from the Italian donna (lady).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Donielle? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Donielle
Contribute your knowledge to the name Donielle
- Comments and insights on the name Donielle
**is actually pronounced Don-yell**
1st ones correct It's pronounced Dawn-Yell.
- Personal experiences with the name Donielle
Maternal grandfather was Donald. Paternal grandmother was Donna. Didn't want to name child exactly after Donna so went with something similar: Donielle
- Nicknames for Donielle
Doni, Don, Donnie, Dee
- Meanings and history of the name Donielle
- Famous real-life people named Donielle
- Donielle in song, story & screen