Dorotta Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dorothy:
A borrowing of the Greek Dōrothea, a compound name composed of the elements dōron (gift) and theos (God): hence, "gift of God."
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dorotta? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dorotta
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dorotta
- Comments and insights on the name Dorotta
Hungarian form of Dorothy
- Personal experiences with the name Dorotta
- Nicknames for Dorotta
- Meanings and history of the name Dorotta
- Famous real-life people named Dorotta
- Dorotta in song, story & screen