Dorry Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Isadora:
Feminine form of Isidoros (gift of Isis), a compound name composed of the name of the Egyptian goddess of fertility, Isis, and the Greek element dōron (gift).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Dorry
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dorry
- Comments and insights on the name Dorry
Only person I ever met with this name was a lovely person. Loyal friend that had a real knack for listening.
- Personal experiences with the name Dorry
Good chidhood friend of mine in the 1970s went by this name. It was short for Isadora.
- Nicknames for Dorry
- Meanings and history of the name Dorry
- Famous real-life people named Dorry
- Dorry in song, story & screen
Blue Tang fish in "Finding Nemo", played by Ellen DeGeneres, was named Dory.