Dyan Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Diane:
Derived from the Latin Diviana, which is from divus (divine). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the virgin goddess of the moon and of hunting.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dyan? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dyan
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dyan
- Comments and insights on the name Dyan
Andy and Dyan are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Dyan
- Nicknames for Dyan
- Meanings and history of the name Dyan
- Famous real-life people named Dyan
Dyan Cannon, actress
- Dyan in song, story & screen