Dyann Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Diane:
Derived from the Latin Diviana, which is from divus (divine). The name is borne in Roman mythology by the virgin goddess of the moon and of hunting.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dyann? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dyann
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dyann
- Comments and insights on the name Dyann
A variant spelling of Diane.
- Personal experiences with the name Dyann
- Nicknames for Dyann
- Meanings and history of the name Dyann
- Famous real-life people named Dyann
- Dyann in song, story & screen