Dylynn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Dylan:
Borrowed from the Welsh, Dylan is a name of uncertain derivation. Some believe it to be from an Old Celtic element meaning “sea.”
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Dylynn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Dylynn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dylynn
- Comments and insights on the name Dylynn
I absolutely love the name for a girl and love how girly the spelling is. I would love to name my daughter Dylynn.
- Personal experiences with the name Dylynn
- Nicknames for Dylynn
- Meanings and history of the name Dylynn
- Famous real-life people named Dylynn
Dylynn Jones a young dancer
- Dylynn in song, story & screen