Dzsenifer Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Jennifer:
Cornish derivation of Guinevere, which is from the Welsh Gwenhwyfar (fair lady). Until the 20th century, Jennifer was largely a regional name. Now, however, it has become one of the most popular names in the English-speaking world.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Dzsenifer
Contribute your knowledge to the name Dzsenifer
- Comments and insights on the name Dzsenifer
Hungarian form of Jennifer
- Personal experiences with the name Dzsenifer
- Nicknames for Dzsenifer
- Meanings and history of the name Dzsenifer
- Famous real-life people named Dzsenifer
- Dzsenifer in song, story & screen