Elearie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eleanor:
Derived from Alienor, a Provençal form of the Greek Helenē, which is derived from the element ēlē (light, torch, bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elearie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Elearie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elearie
- Comments and insights on the name Elearie
Eleri is a Welsh name. I've respelled it from parts of Eleanor and Valerie.
Sometimes spelled Ellery.
- Personal experiences with the name Elearie
- Nicknames for Elearie
- Meanings and history of the name Elearie
- Famous real-life people named Elearie
- Elearie in song, story & screen