Eliette Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eliana:
From the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Eliette? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Eliette
Contribute your knowledge to the name Eliette
- Comments and insights on the name Eliette
Pronounced like Juliette.
- Personal experiences with the name Eliette
- Nicknames for Eliette
- Meanings and history of the name Eliette
- Famous real-life people named Eliette
Éliette Abécassis, a French writer
- Eliette in song, story & screen