Elisangela Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elisabeth:
Derived from the Hebrew elīsheba` (God is my oath). The name is borne in the Bible by the mother of John the Baptist. Var: Elisabeth. Short: Beth, Elisa, Elise, Eliza, Lisa, Lisabeth, Liz, Liza, Lizabeth. Pet: Betsy, Betty, Ellie, Elsie, Lizzie, Lizzy.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Name Lists Featuring Elisangela
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elisangela
- Comments and insights on the name Elisangela
- Personal experiences with the name Elisangela
- Nicknames for Elisangela
- Meanings and history of the name Elisangela
Combination of Elise and Angela.
Pronounced: e-lee-ZAHN-zhe-lah (Portuguese)
- Famous real-life people named Elisangela
Elizângela, Brazilian actress and singer.
- Elisangela in song, story & screen