Ellajean Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ella:
Brought to England by the Normans, Ella originated as a short form of any of the various names containing the Germanic element ali (foreign, other). Alternatively, Ella is now taken as a variant of Ellen (light).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ellajean? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ellajean
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ellajean
- Comments and insights on the name Ellajean
- Personal experiences with the name Ellajean
This name is a combination of my husband's and my grandmother's names
- Nicknames for Ellajean
- Meanings and history of the name Ellajean
- Famous real-life people named Ellajean
- Ellajean in song, story & screen