Ellea Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Ella:
Brought to England by the Normans, Ella originated as a short form of any of the various names containing the Germanic element ali (foreign, other). Alternatively, Ella is now taken as a variant of Ellen (light).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ellea? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ellea
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ellea
- Comments and insights on the name Ellea
I've never seen this name used but its so pretty
- Personal experiences with the name Ellea
- Nicknames for Ellea
- Meanings and history of the name Ellea
She is the heroine in René Barjavel's book "La Nuit des Temps" known in English as "The Ice People" However, in the book, the name is spelled with only one L.
- Famous real-life people named Ellea
- Ellea in song, story & screen