Elliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eliana:
From the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Elliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elliana
- Comments and insights on the name Elliana
- Personal experiences with the name Elliana
- Nicknames for Elliana
Ana, Ellie, Ella, Lea, Liana
I have a couison named Elliana who we call Ellie
- Meanings and history of the name Elliana
also literally translated from Hebrew, "God has answered me"
- Famous real-life people named Elliana
Elliana Walmsley: dancer
- Elliana in song, story & screen
Watermark has a song called Elliana; I believe it's about their daughter with that name.