Ellina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Elina:
A Spanish form of Helen, which is a cognate of the Greek Helenē, a name derived from ēlē (light, torch, bright).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ellina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ellina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ellina
- Comments and insights on the name Ellina
- Personal experiences with the name Ellina
My great aunt, born in 1920. Her nickname is Elly (sounds like Ellie).
- Nicknames for Ellina
Ell, Elle, Ellie, Lina, Nina
- Meanings and history of the name Ellina
- Famous real-life people named Ellina
- Ellina in song, story & screen