Elyannah Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Eliana:
From the Late Latin Aeliāna, the feminine form of the Latin family name Aeliānus (of the sun), which is derived from the Greek hēlios (sun).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Elyannah? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Elyannah
Contribute your knowledge to the name Elyannah
- Comments and insights on the name Elyannah
Elegant, feminine and sweet. Loyal, truthful.
- Personal experiences with the name Elyannah
My daughter is named Elyannah, Ely for short and she is a very beautiful spitfire.
- Nicknames for Elyannah
Ely, Annah, Lannah
- Meanings and history of the name Elyannah
"the Lord is my God." Light, moon.
- Famous real-life people named Elyannah
- Elyannah in song, story & screen