Emelia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Amelia:
An English variant of the Germanic Amalia, which is derived from amal (work). Alternatively, it may be a variant of Emilia (rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emelia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emelia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emelia
- Comments and insights on the name Emelia
- Personal experiences with the name Emelia
- Nicknames for Emelia
- Meanings and history of the name Emelia
- Famous real-life people named Emelia
- Emelia in song, story & screen
Emilia Conan Doyle from the film "Albatross"