Emiliana Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emilia:
Feminine form of Emil, derived from the Latin Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (rival, trying to equal or excel, emulating) There are some who thing Emilio is of Germanic origin and derive it from the element amal (work).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emiliana? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emiliana
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emiliana
- Comments and insights on the name Emiliana
Emiliana is a variant of Emilia.
- Personal experiences with the name Emiliana
- Nicknames for Emiliana
Mila, Emilia, Ana, Emmy, Emma
- Meanings and history of the name Emiliana
- Famous real-life people named Emiliana
Emiliana of Trasilla and Emiliana, Catholic saints
Emilíana Torrini, Icelandic-Italian singer
- Emiliana in song, story & screen