Emmalee Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emmalee? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emmalee
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emmalee
- Comments and insights on the name Emmalee
- Personal experiences with the name Emmalee
- Nicknames for Emmalee
Emmie, Em, Emma
- Meanings and history of the name Emmalee
- Famous real-life people named Emmalee
- Emmalee in song, story & screen
Emma-Lee Moss, real name of folk singer-songwriter Emmy the Great.