Emmalie Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emmalie? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emmalie
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emmalie
- Comments and insights on the name Emmalie
A creative variation of Emily. Good for school as Emily is a very popular name.
- Personal experiences with the name Emmalie
- Nicknames for Emmalie
- Meanings and history of the name Emmalie
- Famous real-life people named Emmalie
- Emmalie in song, story & screen