Emory Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emory? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emory
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emory
- Comments and insights on the name Emory
I feel Emory spelled with an "o" is more feminine than Emery spelled with an "e" as Namipedia currently has the names listed.
- Personal experiences with the name Emory
My maternal grandmother's middle name was Emmerree.
Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Nicknames for Emory
- Meanings and history of the name Emory
Emory is a variation of the name Emery, meaning "home strength, industrious".
- Famous real-life people named Emory
Emory JoAnn Tyrell (b. 2018), daughter of American singer and songwriter Hillary Scott, twin to Betsy Mack; sister to Eisele Kaye
- Emory in song, story & screen