Emyli Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Emily:
English cognate of the Latin Aemilia, which is from Aemilius, an old Roman family name probably derived from aemulus (trying to equal or excel, rival).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Emyli? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Emyli
Contribute your knowledge to the name Emyli
- Comments and insights on the name Emyli
Adorable Little Sister, Caring, Loving, Hot, Knows How To Get The Boys, Mad Sometimes, Amazing
- Personal experiences with the name Emyli
My parents might have another baby named Emyli, i sure hope so! It'd be great cause my name is Wynter :)
- Nicknames for Emyli
- Meanings and history of the name Emyli
Emyli means a beautiful girl, hard working and always up for a challenge!
- Famous real-life people named Emyli
- Emyli in song, story & screen