Endora Name Meaning & Origin
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Endora? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Endora
Contribute your knowledge to the name Endora
- Comments and insights on the name Endora
- Personal experiences with the name Endora
- Nicknames for Endora
Do, Dodi, Dora, Do-Do, Endy
- Meanings and history of the name Endora
Created for the sitcom "Bewitched", probably from the Witch of Endor in 1 Samuel 28 of the Bible. Endor means "fountain" or "spring" in Hebrew.
- Famous real-life people named Endora
- Endora in song, story & screen
Endora, Samantha's meddling mother-witch in the 1960s sitcom "Bewitched", played by Agnes Moorehead.
Endora Lenox, the good witch character on the television soap opera "Passions".
Endora, a planet-sized matrioshka array in the Walter Jon Williams novel "Implied Spaces".