Enrica Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Henrietta:
British form of the French name Henriette, a feminine diminutive of Henri, which is derived from the German Heinrich (ruler of an enclosure, home ruler).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Enrica? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Enrica
Contribute your knowledge to the name Enrica
- Comments and insights on the name Enrica
Carine and Enrica are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.
- Personal experiences with the name Enrica
- Nicknames for Enrica
- Meanings and history of the name Enrica
Spanish form of Henrietta or Harriet. Pronounced en-REE-ca.
- Famous real-life people named Enrica
Enrica Calabresi, Italian zoologist
Enrica Antonioni, Italian actress and director
Enrica Zunic, Italian science fiction writer
Enrica Clay Dillon, American opera singer
- Enrica in song, story & screen