Erinn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Erin:
Derived from the Gaelic Érinn, the dative case of Érie, which is the Irish name for Ireland. Though Erin is popular in England and the U.S., it is not normally bestowed as a given name in Ireland.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Erinn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Erinn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Erinn
- Comments and insights on the name Erinn
A lovely feminine version of the common name, Erin.
- Personal experiences with the name Erinn
- Nicknames for Erinn
- Meanings and history of the name Erinn
- Famous real-life people named Erinn
Erinn Hayes (actress, comedian)
- Erinn in song, story & screen