Erminia Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Erma:
Short form of any of the various names, many now obsolete, that begin with the Germanic element Erm(en), Irm(en) (strength). Var: Irma.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Erminia? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Erminia
Contribute your knowledge to the name Erminia
- Comments and insights on the name Erminia
- Personal experiences with the name Erminia
My birth name, named after my Italian grandmother
- Nicknames for Erminia
- Meanings and history of the name Erminia
Related to the name Armina, the feminine form of Herman or Armand, which means soldier (derived from German, literally "army man").
- Famous real-life people named Erminia
- Erminia in song, story & screen
Erminia from Tasso's medieval epic poem Jerusalem Delivered.