Evaline Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Evelyn:
English variant of Aveline, a French diminutive form of the Germanic Avila, which is of ultimately uncertain derivation.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Evaline? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Evaline
Contribute your knowledge to the name Evaline
- Comments and insights on the name Evaline
A nice variation on "Eva/Ava" and the "-aline" names.
- Personal experiences with the name Evaline
- Nicknames for Evaline
- Meanings and history of the name Evaline
From the Hebrew, meaning "life"
- Famous real-life people named Evaline
Evaline Ness - Children's book author/illustrator, wife of Eliot Ness
- Evaline in song, story & screen
"My Evaline" by Weezer
Found on the Deluxe Edition of the Blue Album, released 4/30/04, a short and beautiful "barbershop quartet" style song. Click here for a listen: