Evelien Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Evelyn:
English variant of Aveline, a French diminutive form of the Germanic Avila, which is of ultimately uncertain derivation.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Evelien? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Evelien
Contribute your knowledge to the name Evelien
- Comments and insights on the name Evelien
- Personal experiences with the name Evelien
My name is Evelien. I love it, but I don't know a lot of people with the same name. I found one on YouTube, and i found a website where if your name is Evelien, you can write and say where you are from.
- Nicknames for Evelien
Eva, Ava, Evie
- Meanings and history of the name Evelien
Evelien is a form Of Evelyn.
The origin Evelien is Dutch.
- Famous real-life people named Evelien
- Evelien in song, story & screen