Ewelina Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Evelyn:
English variant of Aveline, a French diminutive form of the Germanic Avila, which is of ultimately uncertain derivation.
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know an Ewelina? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Ewelina
Contribute your knowledge to the name Ewelina
- Comments and insights on the name Ewelina
Polish spelling of the name Evelyn or Evelina.
- Personal experiences with the name Ewelina
My name is Ewelina and I was born in Poland in 1987. Since moving to Canada, I changed the W to a V to help with pronounciation. I get compliments all the time on how original and feminine my name is. It has definitely grown on me too and now I (finally) really like it!
- Nicknames for Ewelina
- Meanings and history of the name Ewelina
- Famous real-life people named Ewelina
- Ewelina in song, story & screen