Falyn Name Meaning & Origin
Origin of the name Fallon:
From the Irish surname O'Fallamhain (descendant of Fallamhan). Fallamhan is from the Gaelic follamhnus (supremacy).
Looking for the perfect name? Try the Name MatchMaker to find the perfect baby name for you!
Sister & Brother Names
Know a Falyn? What are her siblings named?
Name Lists Featuring Falyn
Contribute your knowledge to the name Falyn
- Comments and insights on the name Falyn
Origin of Falyn is Irish, meaning "leader"
- Personal experiences with the name Falyn
- Nicknames for Falyn
- Meanings and history of the name Falyn
- Famous real-life people named Falyn
Falyn Fonoimoana, Falyn Walsh
- Falyn in song, story & screen